DIY Collagen Body Mask
When we hear skin masks we almost always think of face masks and they are certainly all the rage right now. But your face isn’t the only skin on your body that needs to be moisturized and cared for. Stop neglecting your body with this DIY collagen body mask to moisturize and tighten your skin all over. Nothing feels as self-indulgent as covering yourself in skin-care from head to toe on an at-home spa day!
This mask has extra benefits, of course, because of the Beauty Tonic it contains. Beauty Tonic is a collagen supplement specifically designed to make your skin look and feel fresher and younger so naturally we want to practically bathe ourselves in it. Who says no to better skin? This DIY is the perfect opportunity to do just that!
1/2 cup ground oats (should be a fine powder)
2 Tbsp. coconut oil
5 packets of Beauty Tonic
2 Tbsp. honey
1/8-1/4 cup almond milk
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, adding almond milk last. Slowly stir in almond milk until you have a wet paste that will spread easily.
- Wet your arms and legs with warm water and then apply the paste, rubbing it into your skin for a few minutes.
- Let the mask sit on your skin for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse off the mask with warm water.
- You’re done! Enjoy your beautiful moisturized skin!