- 100% PURE COLLAGEN: Collagen is the major structural component in animal bone and tissue, and it diminishes over time with age; Our specially formulated Equine Support Collagen helps restore and replenish your horse’s collagen supply, naturally
- HIPS & JOINTS: Our specially formulated Equine Support Collagen encourages healthy growth and is great for horses that suffer from stiff joints and hips caused by advanced age or arthritis
- FOR HORSES ONLY: Intended for equine use only; Not meant for human consumption; Please consult with your veterinarian before administering and before you consider eliminating pain medications
- NATURAL & GRAIN-FREE: Our 100% pure hydrolyzed collagen promotes a healthy gut; Intended for supplemental feeding only, our collagen joint care is formulated without artificial ingredients, additives, fillers or preservatives
- THE ORIGINAL COLLAGEN COMPANY: We've been offering CLEAN COLLAGEN since 2003, so we have a knowledgeable team of experts who know all about collagen sourcing, production, testing, and packaging.
Q: What is the serving size?
A: There is a 1 ounce scoop included in the pail. The recommended feed rate is 2 ounces per 1,000 pounds of body weight.
Q: How many mg of collagen are there per serving?
A: The is a pure collagen product. There are no additives or fillers. There are about 28,350mg of collagen per scoop.
Q: How many servings are there per pail?
A: There are approximately 320 scoops per pail. If you are feeding 1 scoop per day, there are about 320 servings. If you are feeding 2 scoops per day, there are about 160 servings. If you are feeding 3 scoops per day, there are about 106 servings.
Q: How long will 1 pail last?
A: This is dependent on the weight of your horse and how many scoops you are using per day. Most horses consume 2 scoops per day, so this pail would last a little over 5 months.