Summery Pineapple Sorbet with Collagen
I love pineapple. No, really, I love pineapple. That’s why I will take every opportunity to eat pineapple from early spring all the way through the summer. But why eat regular pineapple when you could double the summer excitement and make pineapple sorbet? Sorbet might sound complicated but this recipe doesn’t require an ice-cream maker. All you need is a food processor or a good blender and a freezer.
This pineapple sorbet is even better than regular sorbet because it has Traditional Tonic Nourishing Collagen in it! This recipe allows you to get your daily dose of skin, hair, and nail-boosting collagen while you eat this refreshing snack. I always feel more radiant while I’m eating pineapple sorbet and with Traditional Tonic mixed in, I’ll look more radiant too.
You can also change up the recipe by adding berries or fruit you like to the mix. I suggest adding some strawberries or raspberries for a seriously summery flavor. Other than that, my only suggestion is to eat this as often as possible before colder weather comes around again!
Adapted from: the girl who ate everything
Makes: about 2 cups
- 2 cups of cubed pineapple
- 6 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 scoops Traditional Tonic Nourishing Collagen
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor or blender until completely smooth
- Transfer to a container and freeze 1-3 hours
- Remove from freezer and re-blend until smooth for a second time
- Re-freeze in the final container