Strawberry Coconut Superfood Bars
These no-bake superfood bars are a great breakfast or on-the-go option. They are packed with coconut oil, almond butter, and collagen. Strawberry and coconut are a refreshing combination that tastes like summer!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Traditional Tonic Nourishing Collagen
- 5 tbsp almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried strawberries, crushed
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1-2 tbsp almond milk (optional)
- In a bowl, combine almond flour and Nourishing Collagen.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond butter, melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Pro-tip: if mixture is too thick, melt using the double-boiler method.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix until a batter forms. (optional: add 1-2 tbsp almond milk if you need more moisture.)
- Add crushed freeze dried strawberries and shredded coconut.
- Press into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate 1 hour, then slice and enjoy!