Mac N’ Cheese With Collagen
Everyone loves Mac N’ Cheese so why not add collagen to get that extra boost? Follow this simple guide to make a creamy, and delicious homemade recipe that will have your guests or family raving for more. This recipe serves four people and takes about forty-five minutes.
Here are a few notes on alternatives for the recipe that follows:
- You can also use different type of noodles such as: cavatappi, rigatoni, penne, fusilli, bowtie, elbow, or gluten free noodles.
- For this recipe you can also use chicken, ham, or bacon for extra protein. Just prepare before boiling the water, and simply mix in with sauce.
Let us know if you tried or liked this recipe. For more recipes check out our social media pages to see what other dishes we are making! If you have any recommendations, or have a recipe you’d like to see us try just tell us. We are always trying delicious creations to learn crafty new recipes so we can share them with you.
- 8 oz. conchiglie (shell) noodles
- 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Pinch of onion powder
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbs. cream cheese (optional for creamier taste)
- ¼ cup butter
- 2-6 scoops of Gym & Tonic Collagen Protein
Shred sharp cheddar cheese
Shred mozzarella cheese
(Optional) Cook and cut small pieces of chicken, bacon, or ham.
- In a bowl, combine almond flour and Nourishing Collagen.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond butter, melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Pro-tip: if mixture is too thick, melt using the double-boiler method.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix until a batter forms. (optional: add 1-2 tbsp almond milk if you need more moisture.)
- Add crushed freeze dried strawberries and shredded coconut.
- Press into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate 1 hour, then slice and enjoy!