Lemon Cashew Collagen Balls
- 1c cashews
- 3T almond butter
- 2T coconut oil
- 2T maple syrup
- 2 dates
- 2T ground chia seeds
- 2T lemon juice (feel free to add more if you want a strong lemon flavor)
- zest of 1 medium lemon
- 2 scoops Gym & Tonic Collagen Protein
- 2T white chocolate chips (optional, but recommended if you want a sweet treat!)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until a dough forms. I left some large chunks in mine.
- Chill dough in fridge for approx. 20 minutes. The dough comes out a little crumbly, so this helps make it easier to roll them into balls.
- Use your hands to roll the dough into balls. I like making mine two-bite sized.
- Let sit in fridge for another 20 minutes before enjoying! This recipe can make anywhere from 10-14 balls, depending on size.
You can also drizzle a white chocolate glaze on top, if you're feeling something sweet.
- 3T white chocolate chips
- 1t ghee
- 3T powdered sugar
- 1T almond milk
- Melt white chocolate chips with ghee.
- Stir in powdered sugar and almond milk. If you want it a little thinner, add more almond milk.