Chocolate Chip Coconut Collagen Cookies
When you have the urge to bake something sweet, try out these collagen cookies! We like to call this the 5C cookie recipe. They're gluten free, dairy free and packed full of flavor!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 scoops Gym & Tonic Collagen Protein
- 6 Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 heaping tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- In a bowl, combine coconut flour, collagen, coconut sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Add coconut oil and fold in chocolate chips.
- Mix until a thin dough forms.
- Wet hands hands and roll dough into balls and slightly flatten on baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes or until the bottom of the cookies turn golden brown.